st: Jackknifing on Stata

From   "Shahrul Mt-Isa" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Jackknifing on Stata
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2009 18:25:09 -0000

Dear all,

I am trying to do a jackknife on a large dataset. Stata's -jackknife-
command and -,vce(jackknife)- deal with this I understand. However, it is
very time consuming as this assumes straightaway that I want number of
groups A=n number of patients. Is there a way for me to choose A, for
example A=2 instead to make computation less intensive?

Many thanks.

Imperial College