Re: st: AW: compare files, vars only

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: AW: compare files, vars only
Date   Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:02:11 -0500

Thanks to all who attempted to answer this.
I didn't expect this to spawn such a cascade of responses.
Also, I didn't need much help in the matter. I just wanted to know if there was an existing program I could use. Incidentally, in case you want to know the motivation: I often get revised or supplemental files, but where the variables may have changed slightly -- a few dropped or added, or a few that have had a change of spelling of the name.

Thanks again.