Re: st: AW: simple question on two-way table

Subject   Re: st: AW: simple question on two-way table
Date   Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:20:05 -0500

Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>:
Yes, the by option should used, not the by prefix--I copied the
tabstat call from a prior msg without really looking at it.
Try this:

cd `c(sysdir_personal)'
tabstat A B C D E F G H I J, stat(mean sd median min max) col(stat)
by(week) save
tabstatmat a
mat A=a'
xml_tab A, save(a.xls) replace
!a.xls

as you should have write access to c(sysdir_personal) at least...