Re: st: AW: simple question on two-way table

From   Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: simple question on two-way table
Date   17 Feb 2009 13:11:14 +0000

Thanks, Martin. I tried:

bysort week: tabstat A B C D E F G H I J, stat(mean sd median min max) col(stat)

I get the summary which is presented for each week. Is there a way to export this into Excel so the summary stats for each week appear next to each other instead of how Stata shows it (as separate tables)?

Apologies for posting twice. I thought the first post didnt go.

Thanks,
Shehzad