AW: st: svy: proportion [version 9]

Subject   AW: st: svy: proportion [version 9]
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:49:44 +0100

<>

A -log-ged call to

*************
webuse stage5a, clear
svyset su1 [pweight=pw], strata(strata) vce(linearized)
set tr on
svy:prop ymlo
set tr off

to replicate Keith`s problem produces 359 pages of pdf output, which only
contains "gweight" once, as an argument to -_parse expand-... So I would
agree that support is the next stop for Keith...

HTH
Martin