Re: st: AW: simple question on two-way table

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: AW: simple question on two-way table
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:05:43 +0000

Ooops, my apologies for the incorrect attribution of author ship.  I
had Ben's recent  -estout- update in my mind whilst typing.

Personally I like -tabout- (and indeed -estout-) as I write my work up
in LaTeX and find the formatting done to be very useful.

"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data." ~ John Tukey

Email -
Website -
Photos -