Re: st: WinEdt+Stata+unix

From   Michael Manti <>
Subject   Re: st: WinEdt+Stata+unix
Date   Sat, 14 Feb 2009 08:21:08 -0500

You can run dos2unix on your do files before ftp'ing them to the Unix server. dos2unix will convert the line breaks.

dos2unix is available as part of Cygwin ( IIRC, Cygwin installs dos2unix by default. If not, Cygwin's graphical installer makes it easy to find and install GNU software.

Googling, I also found, which converts files online.