st: panel-level heteroskedasticity

From   Nola Agha <>
Subject   st: panel-level heteroskedasticity
Date   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 13:37:21 -0500

Hi -
   I see here:

some advice for testing for panel-level heteroskedasticity.  Can anyone confirm
that the null hypothesis for the LR test is "no heteroskedasticity"?

I actually have a dynamic panel data model.  I used the above LR test without
the lagged dv.  Does anyone know of a test for heteroskedasticity for dynamic
panel models?