Re: st: STATA Spatial autocorrelation LM tests

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: STATA Spatial autocorrelation LM tests
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:52:37 -0500

Balas,
   Type: findit spautoc
      You'll find a program to compute both Moran and Geary's spatial autocorrelation.
In general, your dataset must have a time variable for time series analysis,
rather than latitude and longitude coordinates for spatial analysis.
      Cheers,
          Bob

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor