Re: st: eliminate blank marginal space with - graph, aspectratio(1) -

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: eliminate blank marginal space with - graph, aspectratio(1) -
Date   Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:17:06 -0500

A square graph can be specified with the xsize() and ysize() options.

. scatter mpg weight, graphregion(margin(0 0 0 0)) aspectratio(1)
xsize(4) ysize(4)

Friedrich