Re: st: using another variable as a label

From   Ashim Kapoor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: using another variable as a label
Date   Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:17:00 +0530

Hi Ulrich,

I did

tostring (ymonth), format(%tm) replace force

before using your method to convert it to a string to use the method
as you suggested.

Thank you,
Ashim.