Re: st: RE: display width in tabulate

From   David Kantor <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: display width in tabulate
Date   Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:51:19 -0500

Thanks very much; that was very helpful, and I should have thought of it myself. Is there a way to have it put zeros instead of blank spaces in cells with zero frequency?

Also, thanks to Sergiy Radyakin for his suggestion.