st: Standard Error on a Survival median, weighted data

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Standard Error on a Survival median, weighted data
Date   Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:14:50 +0000

Hello

I have weighted data but need confidence intervals on the median survival time.   I can pick out the median and get it to come out in sts list (see below)  but the confidence intervals are suppressed  because the data is weighted.  Does anyone know how can I get confidence intervals on the median survival with weighted data without assuming a parametric model

Thanks

Milly

stset time [pw=weight],fail(fail)
stsum