Re: st: interpretation of interaction terms

From   Jose de Sousa <[email protected]>
To   [email protected], Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: interpretation of interaction terms
Date   Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:10:09 +0100

Wooldridge  Introductory Econometrics
Sorry for the misspelling.
Best