Re: st: Multiple imputation showing missing values during imputation

From   "Nailing Xia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multiple imputation showing missing values during imputation
Date   Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:46:41 -0500

Hi,

I've done some experiment with the -interval- option in -ice- command.
And I found that the missing imputed value problem (i.e., Stata
indicating values for several cases of the variables imputed using
-intreg- are missing from previous cycle, see below email for more
information) goes away when I only include one interval variabel in
the interval option. The problem only occurs when there are 2 or more
variables included in the -interval- option. So I suspect that it
could be the syntax I wrote for the interval option is not correct. I
read the help menu for -ice-, but couldn't figure out what is wrong
with the syntax. So I am posting my code here--if you know the right
syntax, please help!

My code looks like (here I ommited some variables as well as options
including substitute, cmd, passive, saving, and weights):
ice age1 llage1 ulage1 age2 age3 llage3 ulage3 age4 age5 redlun4
llredlun4 ulredlun5 redlun5 llredlun5 ulredlun5.....interval(age1:
llage1 ulage1, age3: llage3 ulage3, redlun4: llredlun4 ulredlun5,
redlun5: llredlun5 ulredlun5)

Any thought or suggestions are very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Nailing Xia