Re: st: RE: ice, mim & bootstrap

From   Richard Williams <>
To   "" <>, "" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: ice, mim & bootstrap
Date   Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:32:23 -0500

At 03:21 PM 12/9/2008, Nick Cox wrote:
It means what it says. This is asking (a) too much (b) the wrong thing.
You should impute first, then -bootstrap-. All caveats one can think of,
and more, no doubt apply.

Sometimes changing the order of prefix commands will help. As far as I can tell from the -mim- help file, though, -mim- and -bootstrap- do not work together.

One might try adding the vce(bootstrap) option to regress and see if that works. I'm not optimistic, but it is worth a try. See -help vce_option-.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu