st: RE: ice, mim & bootstrap

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: ice, mim & bootstrap
Date   Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:21:00 -0000

It means what it says. This is asking (a) too much (b) the wrong thing.
You should impute first, then -bootstrap-. All caveats one can think of,
and more, no doubt apply.

Xu, Haiyong

Could somebody let me know if I can use mim to combine the bootstrap
results using the imputed data? When I was running the following codes,

mim, noi: bootstrap: regress science ses female math

It gives me an error message of "prefix bootstrap not allowed after