Re: st: RE: reshape problem

From   "Emanuele Millemaci" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: reshape problem
Date   Tue, 9 Dec 2008 21:03:04 +0100

As the file *.dta containing the dataset is small(few KB), I try to
send it attached to this message. Alternatively, such a file can be
downloaded  at this link:

http://www.2shared.com/file/4425484/c1951cbd/produc.html
(perhaps, need to wait few seconds before displaying the working link
at the bottom of the page)

The command I use is
reshape long x, i(regio) j(year)

Thanks