Statalist

RE: st: RE: Running simple autocorrelation regressions using -forval-

From   Richard Williams <Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu>
To   "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>, "statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu" <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Running simple autocorrelation regressions using -forval-
Date   Tue, 09 Dec 2008 04:57:50 -0500

At 04:29 AM 12/9/2008, Martin Weiss wrote:

Line for the server...

I installed from the uppermost link after -findit whitetst- which was not a
good choice... When I -adoupdate whitetst, all- it does not update either...

HTH
Martin

A common trap. STB and Stata Journal programs are often less current than the SSC version. adoupdate won't fix that; it only looks for newer versions posted on the same site as where you got the original. You have to install the SSC version (or the version from whatever site has the most current version).

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam