RE: st: RE: Running simple autocorrelation regressions using -forval-

Subject   RE: st: RE: Running simple autocorrelation regressions using -forval-
Date   Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:02:28 +0100

Line for the server...

Should -findit- be modified then to display the more recent links at the
top? STB is by definition old, so it should relegate those hits to the
bottom.

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Richard Williams
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 10:58 AM
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: RE: Running simple autocorrelation regressions using
-forval-

At 04:29 AM 12/9/2008, Martin Weiss wrote:

>Line for the server...
>
>I installed from the uppermost link after -findit whitetst- which was not a
>good choice... When I -adoupdate whitetst, all- it does not update
either...

>HTH
>Martin

A common trap.  STB and Stata Journal programs are often less current
than the SSC version.  adoupdate won't fix that; it only looks for
newer versions posted on the same site as where you got the
original.  You have to install the SSC version (or the version from
whatever site has the most current version).

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam