Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports

Subject   Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports
Date   Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:15:25 +0100

Not too much magic there. What I meant was: I would not know how to tell Acrobat or other suggested PDF-makers to just turn my graph into a pdf file. Most of the other utilities are installed as printers, so that would complicate matters for me...

sysuse auto, clear
sc mpg wei
cap erase mygr.eps
cap erase mygr.pdf
gr export mygr.eps
!epstopdf mygr.eps
!start mygr.pdf

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Hanson" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: st: Video from multiple graph exports

Martin:

Since epstopdf is available for the same three platforms as Stata (i.e., Mac, Unix, Windows), perhaps a few examples showing how you "talk to it from inside Stata" would be of general interest. Indeed, without stepping on the feet of the Stata Journal editors, I think this would be a good topic for a Stata Tip in an upcoming issue of the SJ.

-- Mike