Re: st: One to N matching

Subject   Re: st: One to N matching
Date   Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:32:19 -0500

Gao Liu--
Actually, I think you are looking for -psmatch2- (findit psmatch2).
Or did you want to program the matching by hand?  That is also
possible, and not very hard in the case where all you want is the
nearest N matches.  However, note that the order of matching will
matter in the situation you describe--matching without replacement--so
you should probably do the matching many times and compute statistics
using the rules of variance computation for multiple imputation.