st: xi yearly dummies

From   "Chiara Mussida" <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: xi yearly dummies
Date   Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:47:26 +0100

dear All,
I estimated a mlogit model by generating yearly dummy variables with
the command xi. My model, indeed, refers to a ten years time span. And
i would be pleased to know if the model could be defined as
"homogeneous" over time. Is a simple testparm (with the equal option)
between each couple of yearly dummies a proper tool for my purpose?
i.e. if I reject the null of equality can I argue that my model is not
homogeneous or are there alternative tests??

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate
Doctoral school of Economic Policy
Catholic University, piacenza (Italy)