st: St: Inequality measures

From   "Eric Uslaner" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: St: Inequality measures
Date   Thu, 25 Sep 2008 14:52:09 -0400

I have downloaded data on income categories over time by country.  The categories are 9 deciles and then the top two quintiles.  I have looked at various measures of inequality--and their associated help files--but I still can't figure out how to create a Gini index from these 11 variables (income categories).  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ric Uslaner