st: Re: Probit, Tobit Diagnostics

From   "Hari Gurung" <>
Subject   st: Re: Probit, Tobit Diagnostics
Date   Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:55:27 +0800

Dear statalisters,
I am a self-taught new Sata user. I would appreciate your
help/suggestions on the following:

1. What diagnostics are generally (multicollinearity and normality?)
run on Tobit and Probit?
2. Do the diagnostics method differ for binomial and multinomial (say
trinomial) probit? A few good article or book references will be
3. Stata command for running diagnositics on Tobit and Probit
variables. I explored for multicollinearity, but wasn't quite able to
figure out.

Thanks in advance,