Statalist

st: =?gb2312?B?u9i4sjogUkU6IGV4cG9ydGluZyBtYXRyaXggdmFsdWUgZnJvbSB3aQ==?==?gb2312?B?bmJ1Z3MgdG8gc3RhdGE=?=

From   =?gb2312?B?wdbcjvFZ?= <b89703103@ntu.edu.tw>
To   "'Carlo Lazzaro'" <carlo.lazzaro@tin.it>, <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: =?gb2312?B?u9i4sjogUkU6IGV4cG9ydGluZyBtYXRyaXggdmFsdWUgZnJvbSB3aQ==?==?gb2312?B?bmJ1Z3MgdG8gc3RhdGE=?=
Date   Wed, 17 Sep 2008 01:28:49 +0800

Dear Carlo and Martin,
Thanks for the advice and I will try to do that. I do not use R to call
winbugs before and I will try if it really solve my problem. Actually,
calling winbugs directly from stats has a lot of limitations. For example, I
cannot compute the average of one parameter in winbugs. The only way to do
that is by using wbstats. However, when we are interested in matrix of
parameters, it become extremely difficult to do that. I hope both of your
suggestions would work.
Thanks.
Sincrerly,
Luke