Re: st: bootstrap fails with qreg

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: bootstrap fails with qreg
Date   Wed, 3 Sep 2008 18:29:34 +0100 (BST)

--- "Feiveson, Alan H. (JSC-SK311)" <> wrote:
> I tried to get bootstrapped standard errors with median regression
> by using the -bs- command. The regression appears to run through all
> the iterations, but at the end ,there seems to be a problem in
> collecting all the estimates to get the bootstrapped standard error.

Within official Stata there are a number of commands that do median
regression, one of which is called -bsqreg-, which is described as
"Quantile regression with bootstrap standard errors". That seems to be
the command you are looking for.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam