[no subject]

What I want to generate is household income weighted by the number of persons in
the household, but I don't have a variable 'household size' included in my
dataset. What I have is information on each houshold member from a household
grid. This means I have a seperate variable for each household member.

My question is, therefore, if there is a stata command to sum up the number of
household members over these variables?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Leonie

 Val�rie OROZCO

 Toulouse School of Economics (INRA-GREMAQ)
 21, all�e de Brienne
 F-31000 Toulouse, France

 MF 426

 +33 5 61 12 85 91