st: JSM 2008, Denver

From   "Raphael Fraser" <>
Subject   st: JSM 2008, Denver
Date   Tue, 26 Aug 2008 09:22:29 -0500

Last year a was disappointed in Stata's no show at the world's largest
statistical conference in Salt Lake City. This year I was so excited
to see Stata in Denver. They even had a half-day workshop on survey
data analysis.

Well Done StataCorp!!

What I would like to see more of from Stata is an increase in support
services. For example, offering training courses to non-statisticians
as well as stats method courses (regression, mixed effects models

Kind regards,