Re: st: Any way to annotate a Stata graph with LaTeX?

From   Daniel Becker <>
Subject   Re: st: Any way to annotate a Stata graph with LaTeX?
Date   Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:25:12 +0200

Hallo Dave,

1. TeX is installed as MacTeX (essentially TeX Live) .
2. In addition, the command epspdf is available, see (This is not epstopdf!!!)

The only thing that is Mac-specific is the Editor I use for LaTeX: TeXShop. It has a convenient functionality to run latex, dvipdf, ps2pdf13 and epspdf on the LaTeX-file that annotates the eps-graphic ("engines") - other OSs and editors have other ways to do that.

Nothing in the procedure is Mac-specific. Instead of MacTeX/TeXLive, it could also be a MikTeX/Winedt install on a PC. The only thing that is OS and user specific is a way to run the necessary sequence of commands on the .tex file.

See also the LaTeX & Co section on my homepage

Does that help you already? What other info is necessary?