st: Any way to annotate a Stata graph with LaTeX?

From   Richard Sperling <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Any way to annotate a Stata graph with LaTeX?
Date   Mon, 25 Aug 2008 04:52:26 -0400

I don't think this message made it to the list the first time I tried
to post it. My apologies if it's a duplicate message.

Has anyone developed a way or method to incorporate LaTeX formatted
text into a Stata graph? It would be great if the Stata graph editor
had the capability to generate LaTeX formatted annotations. For Mac
users, I have in mind something along the lines of the program LaTeXiT
that allows one to add snippets of LaTeX text to Powerpoint or Keynote
presentations.

Maybe I'm asking too much from Stata. Is this a feature that other
people would like to see? Just curious.

Thanks,
Richard