st: age-adjusted means

From   "Mona Mowafi" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: age-adjusted means
Date   Sun, 24 Aug 2008 22:50:56 -0400

Dear statalisters,

First, I want to say thanks for the invaluable help you have provided me so far from your responses of my last few inquiries.  I hope that when I become more advanced, I will be able to help others on the list as you have helped me.

I have another quick question, and I would greatly appreciate any assistance.  I need to get the age-adjusted means of my outcome (3 categories of BMI: normal weight, overweight, obese) on each of my independent variables (indicators of SES), but my data is very non-normally distributed (over 50% of sample is obese) and I am conducting multinomial regression in my analyses.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Many thanks,