st: probit vs. reg postestimation

From   "Nirina F" <>
Subject   st: probit vs. reg postestimation
Date   Sun, 24 Aug 2008 16:23:21 -0400

My dependent variable is a binary variable. Onn the following example
if I use reg to estimate b's , I should get more or less the same
results as the marginal effects after probit.
Now after reg, I can use predict e1, resid but after probit how can I
get the same thing as e1?
and then if I want to do 2sls, ivreg2 won't be as ivprobit right?