From   "Hugh Robinson" <hugh.robinson@umontana.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Schoenfeld Residuals Test with Svy Command
Date   Thu, 14 Aug 2008 13:38:44 -0600

Ben,

You may have tried this, but look into stphtest.  You need to calculate
the residuals while estimating the stcox model first, then run stphtest
(Cleves et al 2004)

.stcox (model variables), schoenfeld (sch*) scaled (sca*)

.stphtest, detail

HR

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Benjamin
Allaire
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 8:20 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Schoenfeld Residuals Test with Svy Command

Hi there -

I'm running an cox hazard model with survey commands and was trying to
test my Schoenfeld residuals for the validity of the proportional
hazards assumption.

Apparently, estat phtest is inappropriate for this according to the
stata help file.

Does anyone know what this is and what would be a good work around?

Thanks so much in advance,

Ben
Get more from your digital life.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home2_082008