RE: st:save codebook results in word/txt file

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st:save codebook results in word/txt file
Date   Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:10:40 +0100

Using -, text- here is optional in a double sense. You could use SMCL
(i.e. the default) for your log and then convert to HTML via -log2html-
from SSC. That's then readable in many other programs, including MS

Friedrich Huebler

Save the output in a log file.

. set more off
. sysuse auto