RE: st: tobit?

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: tobit?
Date   Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:50:27 +0800

Since BMI is weight divided by height squared, why not regress weight on
SES while adjusting for height squared?

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia