Re: st: vector of independent variables in ML program

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: vector of independent variables in ML program
Date   Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:45:23 -0500

Are you writing an ado estimation file, or just using -ml-
interactively? With your own programming, you can do whatever... I
would probably have a crude -global- to transfer whatever I need
between my components. With interactive use of -ml-, as I said,
theoretically you don't have to be needing that, at least for the
likelihoods with linear indices.

Again, with proper programming, the equation names in the system will
also be supplied to you -- I don't have my [ML] book with you to
refer, but I know for sure that's doable.