Re: st: How to 'predict' constant by region?

From   Galina An <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to 'predict' constant by region?
Date   Thu, 07 Aug 2008 12:22:20 -0400

Dear Maarten, Eva, and Richard,
thank you very much for all your help - it works very well!
All the best to all of you!

--
Galina An
Assistant Professor