Re: st: Implementing Censored Quantile Regression

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Implementing Censored Quantile Regression
Date   Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:09:49 +0200

Maybe also talk to M. O. Wilhelm
(http://ideas.repec.org/e/pwi112.html) who just had an article on
censored quantile regression in the Oxford Bulletin of Economics and
Statistics in which, I believe, Stata was used.

The article is:

Wilhelm, Mark Ottoni (2008). Practical Considerations for Choosing
Between Tobit and SCLS or CLAD Estimators for Censored Regression
Models with an Application to Charitable Giving. Oxford Bulletin of
Economics and Statistics 70(4): 559-582.

ben