RE: st: Implementing Censored Quantile Regression

From   Sachin Chintawar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Implementing Censored Quantile Regression
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:17:37 -0500

Hi Dr. Scott
I did try using -clad- using the ado file that was provided by Dr. Ken Chay
at http://elsa.berkeley.edu/~kenchay/
But I get a error suggesting that the data does not converge. Is there
another way we can fit the data better? I was wondering if we change the
convergence criterion from gradient to some other method. Unfortunately I am
not an expert at stata to create ado files and hence was wondering if
statausers here could help me
Thanks
Sincerely
Sachin