[no subject]

For the weight I would like to use the value-added
share of each industry in total manufacturing.

Just to make sure, in the regression shall I use the
value-added share (a bigger value should be associated
with a larger weight) or the inverse of the
value-added share?

I am asking this because when reading about pweight or
aweight it seems to me that the weight is defined as
the inverse probability/weight?

Many thanks.

Best, Alice.

Not happy with your email address?.