st: -anogi- problem

From   Cindy Gao <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: -anogi- problem
Date   Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:22:49 +0000 (GMT)

I trying to use the -anogi- command (downloaded from SSC) for decomposing inequality as measured by the Gini coefficient. However I get the error message every time. My code, and the error message, are as follows:

. anogi expenditure, by(group)

struct mm_bsstats undefined
(96 lines skipped)
(error occurred while loading anogi.ado)

I have installed -moremata- (from SSC) which is necessary for -anogi- to run correctly. I have also reinstalled -anogi- in case there was the problem in installation. I am using Stata 10. I have never been able to successfully run -anogi-, even with different variables. Any ideas as to what problem can be?

Thank you!

Not happy with your email address?.