Re: st: List command

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: List command
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2008 13:12:02 -0400

Since "TAGAMET" is a string it needs to be enclosed in double quote marks

Daniel Sepulveda-Adams wrote:

I know this is a basic question but I'm having problems to list a specific
element in a variable. The elements in the variables are drugs names,
therefore are string format.

The command that I'm using is:

List [name of the variable] if [name of the variable]==TAGAMET

Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? or if there is other way to do
that? Thank your for your time.

Best regards -- Daniel Sepulveda