Re: st: How to achieve invisible bars in -graph bar-?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to achieve invisible bars in -graph bar-?
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:59:41 -0400

Dear Eva,

Though I don't know the reason, this is not the only case when it happens.

E.g.:
sysuse auto, clear
twoway line l w, lw(0)
twoway line l w, lw(none)

both give you a visible line of the width ~1 pixel, rather than a
no-line as the help says:

linewidthstyle           description
  none                     line has zero width; it vanishes

Perhaps it works on other platforms? (not Windows?)

Regards,
   Sergiy Radyakin