Re: st: re: positivity

From   "Teresa Linz" <>
Subject   Re: st: re: positivity
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:35:44 +0200

I am using the sureg command to estimate cost share equations and the total cost equations. So do I have to programme my own code to impose positivity or how can I apply this reparamerisation explained in Stata. I do not really understand how I can do that.
Thanks Teresa

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:04:46 -0400