Statalist

st: Question about multinomial logistic regression and random effects with multiply imputed data

From   "Crystal Barksdale" <cbarksda@jhsph.edu>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Question about multinomial logistic regression and random effects with multiply imputed data
Date   Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:04:50 -0400

Hello,

I am wondering how (and if) I can do a multinomial random effects logistic
regression with multiply imputed data (I use the mim suite of commands, but
am open to using others) in Stata.  If anyone can offer any assistance with
this, I would greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,
Crystal L. Barksdale, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
624 N. Broadway
Hampton House, 808
Baltimore, MD 21205
(410) 502-9344 (office)