Re: st: colldiag

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: colldiag
Date   Sat, 26 Jul 2008 17:20:13 -0500

At 07:59 AM 7/24/2008, Inés Rodríguez wrote:
I need to run a "Variance Decomposition Analysis" (cov) over an unbalanced

My goal is to determine the extent of 4 differents effects on a result
variable. I want to explain the sources of variation in the result

I have founded an old command: "colldiag" that I could see can do that
How can I get my results with stata8w or stata9?
I don't know why it wouldn't work in Stata 8 or 9. But, I would suggest getting coldiag2, which is an updated version. From within Stata, type

findit coldiag2

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu