st: multi-line edit boxes on dialogs

From   "Zurab Sajaia" <>
To   "statalist" <>
Subject   st: multi-line edit boxes on dialogs
Date   Thu, 24 Jul 2008 17:53:58 -0400

Dear all,

I'm trying to create something like expression builder dialog, but realized that EDIT control (no matter how large ysize I set) doesn't break lines. Do you know if there exists any trick to create multi-line edit box, or if I can use some other controls to create similar effect?

Thanks in advance for any insights,
* For searches and help try: