st: Re: changing adopath and with Mac OSX

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: changing adopath and with Mac OSX
Date   Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:06:20 -0400

< >

Create directories (folders) as needed in your /Library/Application Support/Stata directory. If there is not an ado directory, create such a directory with 'new folder'. Open it and create the folder 'plus'. Stata should automatically create the directories named a, b, c etc. as needed when you use 'ssc install' or 'net install.'