st: Re: changing adopath and with mac OSX

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: changing adopath and with mac OSX
Date   Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:11:42 -0400

< >

Place in "~/Library/Application Support/Stata" --that is your own /Library directory, rather than the machine's /Library directory. On my OS X machine (running Stata 10, but this has not changed) I get

[5] (PERSONAL) "~/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/personal/"
[6] (PLUS) "~/Library/Application Support/Stata/ado/plus/"

and those are the appropriate directories (even if you are the only user on the machine).